ATTENTION: SPECIAL MESSAGE OF PSD-EUROPE
ATTENTION: SPECIAL MESSAGE OF PSDeurope
Thank you for your interest in PSDeurope Our current courses are fully booked this year. We will reopen our services for new clients on January 7th, 2024. For pre-reservation please use below link. Thank you for your patience! Your PSDeurope Team
Danke für Ihr Interesse an PSDeurope Aktuell sind alle unsere Kurse voll gebucht und wir können erst im Januar 2024 neue Kunden aufnehmen. Bitte verwenden Sie unten stehenden Link um sich vorzumerken.Wir nehmen im Jänner dann Kontakt zu Ihnen auf oder Sie buchen ab Jänner 24 das gewünschte Angebot in unserem Webshop. Ihr Team von PSDeurope.
The following information refers in full to the following homepages:
Name and contact details of the person(s) responsible
Our responsible person(s) (hereinafter “responsible person(s)”) within the meaning of Art. 4 fig. 7 DS-GVO is: Mag. Burkhard Knapp, Wörthersee Süduferstrasse 181, AT 9082 Maria Wörth; Email: email@example.com; Phone +43 664 9654601
Data protection officer: Burkhard Knapp (see above)
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. types of data we process
Inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), payment data (bank data, account data, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term, etc.), content data (text entries, videos, photos, etc.),
2. purposes of processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c) GDPR
Processing of contracts, fulfillment of contractual obligations, customer service and customer care,
3. categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) GDPR
The data subjects are collectively referred to as “Users”. In our homepage these are called and deposited as “customers”.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. legal retention obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms are not overridden in this respect, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this should nevertheless be the case, then the transfer will take place on the basis of the legal grounds mentioned above, e.g. in the case of the transfer of data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is disclosed to processors under a commissioned processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection provisions pursuant to. Comply with BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed mainly by companies to which the GDPR applies. If, however, the processing is carried out by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination by the EU Commission of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. In the case of U.S. companies, submission to the so-called “Privacy Shield,” the data protection agreement between the EU and the U.S., fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: – IP address;
– Internet service provider of the user;
– Date and time of retrieval;
– Browser type;
– Language and browser version;
– Contents of the call;
– Time zone;
– Access status/HTTP status code;
– Data set;
– Websites from which the request comes;
– Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours.
- This data serves the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as its optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 70 days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
- The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are set to initiate a contract, e.g. for orders, and otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in that case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
- Objection and “Opt-Out”: You can generally prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can object to the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via a so-called “opt-out” via this American website(https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website(http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/).
Settlement of contracts
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact data of users, e-mail), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations (knowledge of who is a contracting party; justification, content and execution of the contract; checking the plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with the German Data Protection Act. Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit b) DS-GVO. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- In principle, this data is not passed on to third parties unless it is necessary for the pursuit of our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for debt collection) or for the fulfillment of the contract (e.g. transfer of data to a payment provider) or if there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with the German Data Protection Act. Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
- The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case for inventory and contract data when the data is no longer required for the performance of the contract and claims can no longer be asserted under the contract because they are time-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation period: three years). We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after three years if the contract is terminated, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Online payment provider
- Invoicing is carried out by “Paypal” via PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Web: paypal.de, https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
In case of payment via “Sofort.com”, the settlement will be made via Klarna GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany, https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/.
Hereinafter referred to as “online calculator”. The online billers collect, store and process the usage and billing data from you to determine and bill you for the service you have used. The data entered with the online billers will only be processed by them and stored with them. If the online calculators cannot collect the usage fees or can only collect them in part, or if the online calculators fail to do so due to a complaint from you, the usage data will be forwarded by the online calculators to the responsible party and, if necessary, blocked by the responsible party. The same also applies if, for example, a credit card company reverses a transaction from you to the debit of the responsible party.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. S. 1 lit. (b) GDPR, since the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract by the controller. In addition, external online calculators are used on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO is used for the legitimate interests of the controller in order to offer you the most secure, simple and diverse payment options possible.
- With regard to the storage period, revocation, information and data subject rights, we refer to the above data protection statements of the online calculators.
Contact us via contact form / e-mail / fax / mail
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail, your information will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is, if you have given your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The responsible party has a legitimate interest in processing and storing the data in order to be able to respond to user inquiries, to preserve evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to be able to comply with its statutory retention obligations for business letters. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We may store your information and contact request in our customer relationship management system (“CRM System”) or similar system.
- The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. We store requests from users who have an account or contract with us until two years after termination of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the possibility at any time to withdraw your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO to the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Social media presence
- We process the data you send us via these networks in order to communicate with you and to reply to your messages there.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Insofar as you have given the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-GVO.
Social media plug-ins
- We use social media plug-ins from social networks on our website. We use the so-called “two-click solution” hariff from c’t and heise.de. When you visit our website, no personal data is transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. Next to the logo or brand of the social network you will find a slider that allows you to activate the plug-in with a click. After activation, the provider of the social network receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal data is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. According to some providers such as Facebook and XING, your IP is anonymized immediately after collection.
- The data collected about the user is stored by the plug-in provider as usage profiles. These are used for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the user’s activities on our website. The user has a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby one must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right.
- The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is our legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website by increasing our visibility through social networks as well as the possibility of interaction with you and users among themselves via social networks pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures. We also have no knowledge of the scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
- We refer to the respective privacy statements of the social networks regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and processing. In addition, you will also find information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your personal data.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Facebook.com (head office in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website as part of the so-called “two-click solution” from Shariff.You can recognize these by the Facebook logo “f” or the addition “Like”, “Gefällt mir” or “Share”.
- As soon as you activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection from your browser to the Facebook servers is established. In doing so, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. pressing the “Like” button, this information is also transmitted from your browser to Facebook’s servers in the USA and stored there as well as displayed in your Facebook profile and possibly to your friends.
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Facebook when the plug-in is activated.
- You can also prevent the Facebook plug-in from loading by using so-called “Facebook Blocker”, which you can install as an add-on for your browser: Facebook Blocker for Firefox, Chrome and Opera or 1blocker for Safari, iPad and iPhone.
- Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield and thus ensures that European data protection law is complied with: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation is not affected by this.Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.You may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to correct inaccurate data or to complete correct data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to deletion
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a) to d) of the GDPR is fulfilled:
– If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or- if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Right to complain
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that data protection regulations are complied with by us, as well as by our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted encrypted via a secure SSL connection.